Montag, 29. September 2014

Royal Blood

A new leader rises...

With the new codex coming our, I will be advancing my background of my band of renegades. Partly because I like building archons and because I'm not satisfied with my main force, especially the paint scheme is dissatisfying.

So how to start? Fluff wise, Xiantos is not dead, just defeated, but as he has survived with his blaster- & splinter born alive, he is still an Allie to be used. How all that happened will take some time to write down...

So who is the new leader, who took the power away from Xiantos? So far, no clue :-D
What I do know, he has royal blood, he wants to go back to commorragh and I guess he'll be themed around the old/new horrorfexes/PGL and will wear the cruelty ghost plate armour. I'm even considering using the WWP without a vehicle as I find the idea of an archon just walking onto the battlefield just metres behind the enemy HQ hilarious :-D

Well I guess this is it so far. Let's see what will become out of my idea ;-)  any tips and suggestions are greatly appreciate and can be put into the comments or as a pm on www.thedarkcity.net

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen